• Multiple file select or "select all files" needed!

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #1242  by blandobardo

This I deem it more a requirement more than a feature, to be able to select multiple files and folders.

If it were needed only to upload multiple files, I already know you can zip them and tick the \"import\" option for the files to be automatically zipped.

But what about if I have a folder with 200 files 50 of which need to be deleted?
deleting them one by one is -.CrazY-.
 #1243  by blandobardo

also I noted on firefox that right clicking them pops first the browser right click contest window and then you need a second click to access the openkm right click with the delete menu!
this makes it even more sick to delete multiple files/folders!

thank you
 #1249  by jllort

Now major OpenKM tables with scrolls are capable to select multiple rows, but it enhancement is temporary disabled because has some implications on logic and before implement it, we must like to do some other enhancement like TWAIN directly integration, mail etc...

Like you says is something that we know it\'s useful to end user but you might be patient we develop it ( it\'s not so easy you\'re thinking ).

On OpenKM using webdav support you can connect via networking repository folders ( and my documents, templates, etc... ), here obviously you can remove more than one folder at same time.

About right click on firefox you must go to preferences / content / Javascript -> Enable or replace contextual menus ( check it option ) and your problem be solved.
 #1262  by jllort

We\'ve tested mapping on linux and on windows ( but on windows I don\'t remember the application name we used, try to look it I remember we use some application to do it because windows webdav support is what is ...)

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.