• How to clear the caches?

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1238  by Field888

I write a circulation to save thousands of documents into the Repository; But after executing about 500 times,it throws exceptions as below:
\"org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager - failed to write node state: 573c07a7-60c0-4a2d-8dac-621fe0ba0bda
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.io.DynamicByteArrayOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.StoredPage.doUpdateAtSlot(Unknown Source)
……………………\"

I guess Session ItemManager Cache and CacheManager Cache would cause the problem. So,is there any method to clear the cache after every save option.
(\'Node.save\' or \'session.save\' can\'t solve de problem)
 #1248  by jllort

You\'re problem is not on cache, your problem I think is on memory usage take a look at error \"Java heap space\" Try to setting more memory to JVM, which kind of document are you uploading how greater are ?

Explain more what are you doing on importing, because we\'ve tested importation with some great repositories.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.