• Integrating OpenKM in Joomla 1.5.X

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #8929  by Jefferson Oliveira

Hello everybody, I'm inplantando Joomla CMS in an intranet in a public body here in Brazil, searched several managers about electronic documents and what pleased me most and was more flexible was the OpenKM, so I wonder how I could integrate in joomla OpenKM, ie whether there is in development algun modulo "component" to make this kind of integration, so far I only found the integration into the core pro agorum joomla, among others not found. now i was wondering if you have the possibility of developing it. I thank you for your attention and cooperation of all. see you soon. :)
 #8941  by jllort

Use contact form at http://www.openkm.com/Contact to contact directly with us ( OpenKM Team ) and we'll collaborate with you on doing. It's really a very interesting module. You can use spanish or english with us.
 #9016  by pavila

OpenKM has its API exposed by Web Services. You can create a PHP client to be a Joomla module. Or if your want we can make the development for you.
 #9051  by Jefferson Oliveira

I understand and jllort pavila, then let's start this project, now I have a question regarding the Open KM, where the files are stored that is once I send a particular file not know where he is or directory it is stored. Remembering that we are using Linux servers here.

Now as part of the development module to integrate with joomla. in the context of cooperation I have a somewhat superficial knowledge even in PHP (development), I'm more focused area for graphics, CSS, XHTML, SQL, and other study starting in Java SE. But anyway I am able to interact in development.
But then there starting at the beginning when we the same? even more I thank you for your attention :)

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.