• Problems connecting to WebDAV-Service with OpenKM 5.0

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #8664  by paritaet

After setting the entry: system.webdav=on in the openKM.cfg file and restarting the OpenKM-Server, I tried to connect to the WebDAV-Service with one of the recommended clients.

This is the output what I received:

Connecting to site okm
Connecting to http://myhost/OpenKM/repository/default/okm:root
Resolving url okm.paritaet-nrw.org to an IP address
Url resolved to IP address x.x.x.x
Connecting to x.x.x.x on port 80
Connected successfully to the server on port 80
Testing directory listing ...

Unable to connect to server, error information below

Error: HTTP Error response received from server, erorr=405 (4516)
Operation: Connecting to server
Server Response: 405 Method Not Allowed

It seems that there is another setting necessary, but which ?

Thanks
Stefan
 #8668  by jllort

Don't put real internet adress ( I've modifiyed your post ).

You might configure apache proxy to jboss to run OpenKM across port 80 ( it's the more secure way for doing it ).
Your problem is really OpenKM is not in port 80 is on port 8080 if you try http://yourhost:8080/OpenKM/repository/default/okm:root it'll run right

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.