• How to change default font size?

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #734  by OpenKMFans

Hi,admin,
Recently i deploy the OpenKM 2.0 on my computer,it works well.
only one question:the default font size is too small, after i login the system,i should set it as \"medium font size\" every refresh, this is not a good method. Can i configure the font size through sime files?

thank you for your attention.
 #737  by jllort

AT this moment is not set a configuration entry to set default css installation. It\'s an enhancement that we\'ve planned ( task planned ) but not still done.

We made bigger font size to farsi ( persian ) and chinnesse fonts, I think it\'s your problem no ?

You could hack it easilly now, open OpenKM.ear, OpenKM.war file and edit index.html on es.git.openkm.fronted.Main/index.html to changing the default css name.

On next release this enhacement it\'ll be included.

Tell us if all goes right
 #739  by OpenKMFans

Thanks,jllort,with your help,i replace the default \"stylesheet.css\" with \"mediumfont.css\" on $JBoss_HOME\\server\\default\\deploy\\OpenKM.ear\\OpenKM.war\\es.git.openkm.fronted.Main\\index.html.
now the Medium font size is default, thank you.

yes, as you think, My IE\'s default language is Simple Chinese, so medium font fits me more.

During experience,i find another tools problems on OKM to support chinese:
1.when download multiple chinese-titled files as a zip file, the zip file cannot be unziped because all files are named ??? or other exception code. but downloading english files goes well.
2.Is the length of keywords restricted? when i search files, i type two chinese characters in the content area or keywords area, the search button is disabled until i type one (or more) character \'space\' following the two chinese characters, Can i figure it out?
 #740  by jllort

About .zip importing files you\'re on windows server or linux ( if you\'re on linux ensure you\'ve not changed language to non utf-8 ) if you\'re on windows ensure chinnese language is suported on this server. Explain the cause of problem is simply, zip files are unzipped on temporary server folder and then uploaded - all transparent to end user - but if filename codification language is not supported on the server then is when appears some problems.

About keywords the answers is yes, I don\'t remember exactly, but I think we don\'t enable search button if text lenght is minor than 3 characters -> we made it for better query performance and not enable searches like \"*\" or \"a*\" ( full scan indexed files ).
 #741  by OpenKMFans

my OS is Windows and the default language is Simple Chinese, i believe the OS support the chinese language,and it works well on the OpenKM skin.

I try to export all files under one directory named \"新文件夹\",it includes\"test1.txt;test2.txt;复件test1.txt;复件复件test1.txt\",and then i get one .zip file \"新文件夹.zip\", after i unzip it,i get one folder named \"鏂版枃浠跺す\",which folder include four files :test1.txt;test2.txt;澶嶄欢test1.txt;澶嶄欢澶嶄欢test1.txt. Why english filename goes well but chinese not? i\'m pluzzed.

i also import the \"新文件夹.zip\" to my OpenKM, and the chinese filename appears normal, i\'m confused.
 #742  by OpenKMFans

sorry,some chinese characters seem not working in \"quick reply\" mode. i post one more in another one.

my OS is Windows and the default language is Simple Chinese, i believe the OS support the chinese language,and it works well on the OpenKM skin.

I try to export all files under one directory named \"新文件夹\",it includes\"test1.txt;test2.txt;复件test1.txt;复件复件test1.txt\",and then i get one .zip file \"新文件夹.zip\", after i unzip it,i get one folder named \"鏂版枃浠跺す\",which folder include four files :test1.txt;test2.txt;澶嶄欢test1.txt;澶嶄欢澶嶄欢test1.txt. Why english filename goes well but chinese not? i\'m pluzzed.

i also import the \"新文件夹.zip\" to my OpenKM, and the chinese filename appears normal, i\'m confused. [file name=My_Documents.zip size=73571]http://www.openkm.com/images/fbfiles/fi ... uments.zip[/file]
 #743  by jllort

If I understand right, when you export from OpenKM the zip file and then import to OpenKM then the filename goes right ?

But when you do a zip file on other computer and try to import then not runs well ? try to unzip on windows this zip file directly.

To this issue it could be better to make other post.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.