• Word 2003 AddIn

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #5594  by Furgas

Hi,

I have just installed your Microsoft Word 2003 AddIn and I can't find OpenKM toolbar anywhere in my Word 2003. What should I do to enable it?
 #5596  by jllort

We've detected some problems with addin installers, reason why this week we've decided to buy addin-express and rebuild all addin.

I think at friday I could upload all addins, now are compatible from office 2000 to office 2007 ( I've tested with 2003 and 2007 ). Now I've finished outlook, word and excel and I've got a little problem with powerpoint ... but really something that I'll solve fastly tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but VSTO installer is really bad, my suggestion to anybody who's interested in creating office addins is buying addin-express you'll stop losing time as a stupid.
 #5597  by Furgas

It's great to hear that! Thanks.
 #5608  by Furgas

It's working now, both Word 2002 and Word 2003.
 #5619  by jllort

Thanks for reporting 2002 version runs too.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.