• Master to Master mariadb replication

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54674  by Mehra0019

Hi,
So I'm working on a scenario, like there are 2 machines (Ubuntu 22) both have separate Openkm instance running, now I want to sync the database and I there is any change like create user, upload doc, or anything, it should reflect back to the other machine as well also I am using syncthing for file sync.
So my question is how can I achieve this ?
 #54678  by Mehra0019

annagrisham wrote: Configure database replication: Use a database replication mechanism to keep the databases of both instances synchronized. There are different methods available depending on the database server you are using. For example, if you're using MySQL, you can set up Master-Slave replication or Master-Master replication.
In this step when I am trying to write in the Db then the following error displayed on db and it is in more than 8 tables
Last_Error: Error 'Duplicate entry '269' for key 'PRIMARY'' on query. Default database: 'okmdb'. Query: '/* insert com.openkm.dao.bean.Activity */ insert into OKM_ACTIVITY (ACT_ACTION, ACT_DATE, ACT_ITEM, ACT_PARAMS, ACT_PATH, ACT_USER) values ('LOGIN', '2024-04-23 10:51:51.837', NULL, '0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1', NULL, 'okmAdmin')'

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.