• [SOLVED] Full text indexing of 'application/x-jrxml' is not supported

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54451  by longtang

Hi,

I am new in Openkm.
I added several file which have java, xml, jrxml files.

When I use fullText search, the content in the java and XML files can be searched but only jrxml is not working.
I checked the catalina.out log I noted
Text extraction failure: Full text indexing of 'application/x-jrxml' is not supported

How can I enable support for jrxml file for fulltext search ?
Thanks
Last edited by longtang on Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #54453  by longtang

I found a solution that we can edit the mineType in administration -> Mime types -> search for "jrxml"
edit the Name: application/x-jrxml to application/xml
Save.

Then upload the file again or remove the current file and upload it again.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.