• HTTP Status 404 – Not Found - OpenKM Not Working

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54351  by nishant8900

Hi,

we are using openkm 6.3ce version. i don't know why this error is getting
HTTP Status 404 – Not Found
Type Status Report

Message JSP file [/OpenKM/login.jsp] not found

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Apache Tomcat/8.5.69

above mentioned is the error whil hitting openkm url. it is showing 404 not found means there is some possibilities have url incorrect. but i have verified all the cases like LDAP username , password , url , started the services everything i have verified. but i'm getting error . please do the needful asap. which case this error will throw. where i have to solve the issue. please support me to solve the issue. tell me some steps to check the issue and resolve.

Thanks.
 #54364  by jllort

1- Close the openkm
2- delete all the files into the logs folders
3- start the openkm and try to access to the application

If the error persists, zip the logs folder and share here

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.