• Search by user is not working

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54155  by nishant8900

Hi,
We are using openkm 6.3 CE.
I'm trying to search user based like select the user name from the drop down value. but it does not show any results.
even i have created the folder and uploaded the files and modified the file content also. in properties it is showing the created by and modified by. i need the clarification for why it does not fetch the results while search by user.
i have tried these functionalities in both admin and user login. i have tested with my team members also.

another issue is if i select the date range between april 1st to aprl 17th means it need to show case results between the date range between only. but it is showing the march date results also.

i have checked the created and modified date also in properties tab.kindly do the needful asap.

Thanks.
 #54230  by jllort

Share some screenshots about user issues with some screenshots for better understanding. Thanks.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.