• ctrl + is not working in presentation mode

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54212  by nishant8900

Hi,
we are using openkm 6.3 CE. if i want to see the document , touch the file then automatically preview mode will visible.
then i will go the preview section i can able to see the content of the file. if i want to increase it , i can use ctrl + and it is working fine. file is zooming 100% 110%...etc.

but if i click the presentation mode or F11. i can able to see the file. but the thing is ctrl + is not working in prsentation mode.both ctrl + and ctrl - is not working. please tell me why it is not working. if it possible to enable the ctrl + options.
this is the important requirement. if it is possible means, please kindly tell me the way to enable it.please give me the solution as soon as possible.

Thanks.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.