• How to enable mail notifications and how to send or receive mail in openkm

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #54001  by nishant8900

Hi ,
In Dashboard Mail Account is not visible.
Administration - > Users -> Mail icon - Added below mentioned configurations.
Code: Select all
Mail Protocol : imaps
Mail host : smtp.office365.com
Mail user : abc@organization.co.in
Mail folder :   okm mail  folder name / uuid / path / url
Active : true
these are the credentials i gave. but it is showing not found.
before i have tried with Mail host : smtp.office365.com or outlook.office365.com
For Mail folder : okm mail folder name / uuid / path / url
it is showing login method not supported.

if i tried with Mail host : m.outlook.com
Mail folder : okm mail folder name / uuid / path / url
it is showing checking..... not found.

but folder is there.

this is the issue i'm facing. kindly do the needful to enable mail notification and send or receive the mails.

Thanks.
 #54070  by nishant8900

jllort wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:16 am You must enable email notifications from the profile. There's a tab named notification where you must set what kind of notification wish to receive.
Hi,
We are using 6.3CE version. in this version there is no notification menu in profile.
Administration -> profiles -> no Notification menu. only General , Components , Menu , Others
there. for enable the notification do I need to change any configuration?
while uploading document need to send mail notification to the notify user. Plz kindly do the needful.

Thanks.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.