• sdk 1.1 - error occurred on isValidFolder

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53969  by dilhaa

Dear Team,

I am not sure if it is the right forum to ask this question but i am learning to use openKM with SDK1.1 and openKM version 6.3.12 community with JDK 1.8.

Basically I am just trying to execute the code below:
Code: Select all
 */
public class TestSd {

public static void main(String[] args) {
        String host = "http://localhost:8080/OpenKM";
        String username = "okmAdmin";
        String password = "admin";
        OKMWebservices ws = OKMWebservicesFactory.newInstance(host, username, password);
        try {
// Return false
            ws.isValidFolder("/okm:root/logo.png");
// Return true
            ws.isValidFolder("/okm:root");
        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }

}

When I execute the code the following exception is displayed:
Code: Select all
com.openkm.sdk4j.exception.UnknowException: HTTP error code 406: 
	at com.openkm.sdk4j.impl.FolderImpl.isValidFolder(FolderImpl.java:480)
	at com.openkm.sdk4j.OKMWebservice10.isValidFolder(OKMWebservice10.java:536)
	at mu.service.openmk.openmkservicedemo.TestSd.main(TestSd.java:19)
Can anyone please tell me what i am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.