• Language detection at login

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #3573  by bidouille

Hello,

When I run OpenKM in my french browser, the login screen is in english.

Is it possible to detect browser localisation to show this window in a specific language?
Is it possible to add a list to change language?

Thank you
 #3579  by jllort

In OpenKM.cfg you can set the default language file for all users ( remember you must restart jboss server after any OpenKM.cfg file change ).
Code: Select all
default.lang=fr_FR 
or
Code: Select all
default.lang=fr
By default openkm might detect your browser language, we'd must investigate why not changes automatically to french in your case. It happens with other computer in your network and same or other browser ?
 #3589  by bidouille

OK that's work

But:
Is it possible to add a list to change language?
Maybe helpfull for us

Thanks
 #3598  by jllort

In menu tools -> language you can change there to other languages, that was your question ?
 #3609  by bidouille

OK I show you that we'll like to have
Simple login window
Simple login window
loginOKM_0.PNG (36.2 KiB) Viewed 33245 times
Complete login window if you click on Settings
Complete login window if you click on Settings
loginOKM_1.PNG (40.38 KiB) Viewed 33245 times
 #3614  by jllort

OK, now I've understand you :)

I think it'll not be easy to be done probably it could be some problem in pass of parameters. We'll I've added in our tracking system as and enhancement and I'll try do it for next 5.0 release.
 #53836  by mahdi maleki

Hello,

I want to set default language for mobile, and I set default.lang in OpenKM.cfg and it's work in desktop but in mobile not changed.

how can I set default language for mobile version?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.