• The URL that pointed to my company's OpenKM login page no longer works

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53680  by ckhounesavath

Hey All,

Here is the URL that my company uses to access the OpenKM login page:
http://usocmedicalcrm.com:8082/OpenKM/login.jsp

Problem:
The URL that my company has been using to access the OpenKM login page no longer works. I first contacted OpenKM directly to see if they have any accounts with either of my company's domains, "usocmedical.com" or "usocmedicalcrm.com", but they could not find any.

Since the URL has "usocmedicalcrm.com", I went and checked our usocmedicalcrm.com server via cPanel and SSH to see if I can identify any files/directories related to OpenKM, I unfortunately had no luck with this either. I also contacted HostGator, the company that hosts our server and they could not locate any entities related to OpenKM as well.

All of this makes me believe that either our OpenKM instance is being redirected to another server I have not yet checked or some kind of update affected the functionality of our OpenKM instance.

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

I appreciate your time and help as this is URGENT.

Warm regards,
Cyrus
 #53686  by ckhounesavath

eduslepetys wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:10 pm Still closed for me.
The ports you have open for outside is
21*, 22* , 53*, 80*, 443, 3306*
* Security issue

https://dnschecker.org/port-scanner.php ... 79.199.165
Is there a way to check which server it is running on? I know my company has three servers hosted by a third party and we access these through cPanel/WHM.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.