• OpenKM community Edition - Extracted keyword's using check text extraction

• OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.
OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #53425  by sanojs

Hi,

I am looking to add "text extracted" field as a tab same like properties, notes.. etc. Marked with yellow in the attached screenshot.

I am using Version: 6.3.11 community edition and I can see the "check text extraction under Administration--> Utilities Page.

Thanks
Attachments
Text Extracted openkm.PNG
Text Extracted openkm.PNG (99.08 KiB) Viewed 18213 times
 #53444  by jllort

In the administration should go to Administration > Tools > Indexes and filtering by the UUID of the node -> then show terms ( at this point will see the words in the lucene search engine for what your document can be found ) -> one thing is the text extracted and other the words used by lucene for indexing the document ( for example stopwords will be over-passed and not considered for indexing ).

Maybe this section in the documentation will help https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... dexes.html

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.