• Issues with the remote import tool

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #53299  by crusader.fgn

I'm trying to use the remote import tool but when I click the import button, I get this error:
2022-03-03 11_37_14-Open Source Document Management System _ OpenKM - Post a new topic - Pale Moon.png
2022-03-03 11_37_14-Open Source Document Management System _ OpenKM - Post a new topic - Pale Moon.png (7.87 KiB) Viewed 849 times
When I open the /OpenKM/... in my browser I seem to get a response.
Does someone have an idea what might be the issue?
 #53301  by crusader.fgn

I think I have had an older version of the jnlp. Now I get another error:
2022-03-04 09_50_20-OpenKM Desktop Importer.png
2022-03-04 09_50_20-OpenKM Desktop Importer.png (11.65 KiB) Viewed 824 times
How do I find out what is causing the 406 Exception?
 #53302  by crusader.fgn

I've found another thread with mentioned that this might not be the way to do the import anymore.
Which other options do I have to copy stuff from a windows based directory structure into a linux based OpenKM setup?
Maybe there is a better approach?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.