• OpenKM Error

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52035  by m.abolghasemi

Hello
I have a problem... After install, service started but I can't see login page...

Error:
Code: Select all
Application error
Class:	org.apache.jasper.JasperException
Message:	An exception occurred processing JSP page /login_desktop.jsp at line 68 65: Language
66: 
Please help me to solve that.
Thanks.
Attachments
01.png
01.png (10.94 KiB) Viewed 1818 times
 #52051  by jllort

Is this a fresh installation?
I suspect the database content is empty. Can you take a look in the OKM_TRANSLATIONS table?
 #52436  by jllort

I suggest standard hardware with Ubuntu. Basically are a lot of third-party dependencies what is not clear will work in a " rpi 3b+" like Libreoffice, MySQL - MariaDB, ImageMagick, Ghostscript. I suggest virtual hosting with root grants (there are cheap options in the market with 2 core and 4GB ram -> and enough disk ). About using S3 -> this is cheap disk storage but because DMS do a lot of transaction with disk do not seem at the beginning the best option for performance reasons.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.