• Problem importing files

• OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.
OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #51613  by kouadio

Hello,
When I click on the "Add Document" button, the document is imported into the folder of my choice, but the problem is that it automatically launches the group metadata and workflow information forms that the user is entitled to.
I can understand that each time a file is imported, the user fills in the metadata by querying for additional information but not the workflows.
Did I miss anything in the configuration?
 #51636  by jllort

Check your profile or automation configuration. The wizard works in the manner you have set in the profile of the user or by automation task.
 #51709  by kouadio

Hello jllort,

Thank you very much, it works perfectly.
However, in the profile administration interface, when I select a workflow or a metadata group in the wizard area, it is impossible to deselect everything so that no workflow or metadata group is activated. I have to delete the whole profile and recreate it.
Attachments
Wizard OpenKM.PNG
Wizard OpenKM.PNG (5.66 KiB) Viewed 14940 times
 #51830  by jllort

Click in the selected item again to remove.
 #51835  by kouadio

When I click again, the item is still selected. I even changed my browser but it's the same thing, impossible to deselect all the elements.
 #51877  by jllort

Try clean browser cache for your OpenKM URL.

Which OpenKM version are you using?

If nothing works, try with Control + right click

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.