• convert to PDF error

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #50076  by isbarak

Hello
I am running openKM ver 6.3.9 build e57b626 community edition with community extension. The server is windows server 2012R2
I have installed Apache openOffice on the server
when performing convert to pdf of a word document I get an error:"
Code: Select all
OKM-002033(convertToPdf): OKM-002033
error in application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document to PDF conversion
I have two warnings in the catalina.log:
Code: Select all
10-Jun-2020 15:28:26.801 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] net.xeoh.plugins.base.impl.classpath.loader.FileLoader.loadFrom Supplied path does not exist. Unable to add plugins from there.
10-Jun-2020 15:28:26.989 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deployment of web application archive [C:\Users\Administrator.SFDOM\tomcat-8.5.34\webapps\OpenKM.war] has finished in [100,193] ms
10-Jun-2020 15:28:26.989 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory [C:\Users\Administrator.SFDOM\tomcat-8.5.34\webapps\ROOT]
10-Jun-2020 15:28:26.989 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetContextPropertiesRule.begin [SetContextPropertiesRule]{Context} Setting property 'antiJARLocking' to 'true' did not find a matching property.
any advice?

thanks

i
 #50077  by isbarak

RESOLVED
I figured it out
path should be:
system.openoffice.path String C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4
 #50093  by jllort

Yes, that was the point. Libreoffice is used to convert office documents to PDF. If the path is not right configured OpenKM can not starting the service in the startup process and then is not able to transform these document to PDF.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.