• Docker Community Image / Image Preview dont work

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #50007  by ibaxx

Hi,

I have set up a docker Community image on my Synology NAS.
It works well and i am working on a structure for my private files.

ahve tried many files and ocr works well.
Only one big issue:
when i preview image files, i got the error:
There was a problem with the conversion generation.

PDFs working well.

Now i am confused. looking aroud in the forum brings trouble with libreoffice service, imagemagick bugs and also linking libreoffeice container to the docker...

what should i check?

Regards
Ingo
 #50029  by pavila

I don't have a Synology NAS to test, so I can't reproduce the same environment but I've tested on my computer and works fine. I would rather recommend you to test in a regular computer, so you can verify it's working properly and maybe it's an issue related to the NAS.

Or attach a couple of documents so I can test them.

Regards.
 #50030  by ibaxx

Hi, I figuered out, it is a problem with this official image.

I wrote a dockerfile to setup an own tomcat based installation... there the preview works great on all files.
now i have only some db issues... openkm writing okmdb.log and other files with sql statements to the repository folder...
but nothing to my mariadb...

where can i check the logs?
 #50031  by pavila

Well, I'm not sure this is a problem related to the image because I have verified it works and I have no seen any other user with this problem.
 #50391  by HugoHiasl

Same issue here.

Docker Desktop for Windows running the container.

Seems to be an authorization issue.

OpenKM.log shows the attached error:
log file entry when trying to preview .jpg file.
log file entry when trying to preview .jpg file.
2020-08-17 15_02_47-192.168.10.60 - Remotedesktopverbindung.png (348.93 KiB) Viewed 4312 times
Maybe this helps you to track down the issue.

Thanks.
 #50423  by HugoHiasl

Thats possible. I checked and saw that the image was downloaded in March already.

I will try to delete the image and get the newest to have all enhancements included.
Thanks for your response.
2020-08-21 13_35_18-Portainer.png
2020-08-21 13_35_18-Portainer.png (15.34 KiB) Viewed 4267 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.