• Dynamic Checkbox

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #49871  by tauhubasah

Hi there,
I would like to change dropdown selection to checkbox.
How would I do that?
Attached is the screenshot of openkm and it's form for how I do the dropdown dynamically.

Thanks.

Regards,
Syafick
 #49881  by jllort

I suppose you are talking about metadata. This feature is not implemented, you can change select values in a list based on parent select value ( this feature is currently only implemented in professional edition and still not present in the community ( https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... field.html and https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... lationship ).

In future, we will move this feature in community too. But if you want to use checkbox either select values ( like radio button ), then you should implement your own UI customization for it.
 #49889  by tauhubasah

Hi jllort,

it is not the metadata.
The openkm workflow form dropdown list.
Change to radiobutton or checkbox.

Regards,
Syafick
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (48.97 KiB) Viewed 11741 times
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (48.09 KiB) Viewed 11741 times
 #49898  by jllort

Is exactly the same, the form builder used in workflow and in metadata is the same.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.