• Mail import error

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #48206  by jllort

This is not the first time I see this kind of error, but for us, it is necessary to reproduce the issue in our development server to discover the reason why happens. Are you able to share an email ( msg or eml ) to reproduce it?
 #48211  by MKochS

I'd love to but the BB system doesn't allow me to upload txt oder eml files. Do you have any other means?
 #48300  by jllort

Upload into a zip file
 #48350  by MKochS

Attached.
Attachments
(14.78 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
 #48382  by sochoa

Hi.

We performed tests with the mail you sent and everything works correctly and displays the mail well.

Can you tell me the exact version of OpenKM that you are using?

So see if it can be that.

Greetings I hope you answer
Thanks for using OpenKM
 #48383  by MKochS

The exact version remains unclear. I have started out with 6.3.0, upgraded to 6.3.1, and then went through all the upgrades (by replacing the war file) up to 6.3.8. The status page still shows 6.3.0, though. See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21260
 #48412  by jllort

You might remove older webapps/OpenKM and work/Catalina/localhost folders after the upgrade. And then start OpenKM. If you really have changed the war file by 6.3.8 then should be shown, otherwise, you are not compiling the right version.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.