apply a stamp/watermark to a given document at each checkout?

Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
Lylyhannah
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

apply a stamp/watermark to a given document at each checkout?

Post by Lylyhannah » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:26 am

Dear all,

Is it possible to apply a stamp/watermark to a given document at each checkout? I have been thinking in calling a program in the middle of the checkout process, like pdftk, but I was unable to compile openKM from the sources ... (sorry, a lot of eclipse and java stuff that I cant manage)

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

jllort

Re: apply a stamp/watermark to a given document at each checkout?

Post by jllort » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:44 pm

It can be done. But several consideration -> watermark only have sense with PDF files ( not all your files might be PDF ), also should be created a new event ( or patch existing code ) to be sure each time you retrieve the content of a document on edition, previouly the document is stamped.

Watermark at downalod for edition is quite strange, for me might be it have more sense when uploading ? also editing PDF file it is something not much confortable.

About OpenKM compilation, I suggest you download OpenKM development environment what comes with everything ready to be used. If you have ever worked with eclipse should be easy to you get OpenKM compiled, really it is ready to check out and build.