• Problems with Russian language

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46853  by Stas

Hello! I installed OpenKM on the server and during the testing of this system I found that in some cases It does not support Russian language, as, for example, when viewing Preview. Help please, that can be done in this case?
Attachments
3.png
3.png (48.96 KiB) Viewed 5632 times
 #46862  by jllort

About language translation take a look here https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... tions.html and here https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... anslations

About the error shown in the screen seems is not able to found the document, what database did you use? did you configured as utf-8 because we have users with languages like chinesse, japanese, persa, etc... and they do not have any problem on it. Anyway it does not seems database error it seems URL codification error in the preview.

Confirm that you are using version 6.3.6 ( can you share here into zip file one of these files what are raising the error and I will test in one of our dev environment ).
 #46883  by Stas

Thank you for reply!
1) OpenKM version: 6.3.6 (build: 87d181f)
2) Database MySQL,
default collation ut8_bin, default characterset: utf8, installation file: mysql-installer-community-5.7.23.0
 #46884  by Stas

Thank you for reply!
2) Database MySQL,
default collation ut8_bin, default characterset: utf8, installation file: mysql-installer-community-5.7.23.0
 #46885  by Stas

Thank you for reply!
2) Database MySQL:
default collation ut8_bin, default characterset: utf8,
installation file: mysql-installer-community-5.7.23.0
3) The file to check is a standard file with the name of the Russian characters: "Тест.txt"
 #46886  by Stas

Below are attached pictures with problems in different browsers: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
Attachments
Error in Internet Explorer.png
Error in Internet Explorer.png (58.65 KiB) Viewed 5606 times
Error in Microsoft Edge.png
Error in Microsoft Edge.png (47.56 KiB) Viewed 5606 times
 #46889  by jllort

The error indicate the document does not exists, if you go to administration > tools > repository checker and execute repository checker tool, evrything is ok under okm:root ?
You can download the files without anyt throuble ?

I suggest chrome or firefox, basically any browser not related with Microsoft.
 #46890  by Stas

1) I checked the repository and got the result:
Calculate number of nodes
Documents: 2
Folders: 5
Checking repository integrity
(50%)
/okm:root/?????????/??????????? ???????????? PROJEQTOR_1.docx -> Checksum failure for node '685759b9-8558-4d64-bb6f-c4e08d873ea9' and version '1.0'
(100%)
/okm:root/?????????/????.txt -> Checksum failure for node '4e240b8a-2990-43f7-b5e3-9d72af6b42f6' and version '1.0'
Repository check completed!

2) There is no error loading the file.

3) Using the Chrome browser did not solve the problem.
 #46893  by jllort

Under what OS you have installed OpenKM ?
You are using the tomcat what comes with OpenKM or you changed by your own?
What is the value of the parameter tomcat.connector.uri.encoding ( Administration > configuration parameters ) ?
 #46918  by Stas

1) OS for OpenKM is Windows 10;
2) Tomcat-8.5.24 from standart installation;
3) tomcat.connector.uri.encoding = ISO-8859-1
 #46922  by jllort

Is possible you prepare some folder in the repository with some files into and then export as zip to be shared here ( OpenKM export as zip )?
Also, create a zip from your file system. Finally, share with us these files from here and we'll test them.
 #46945  by Stas

Good day! I tried to install OpenKM on another OS-Windows Server 2012 instead of Windows 10, but the error remained the same.
 #46948  by jllort

Share with us some rar file with sample document into to test from our side.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.