• SOLVED Append Workflow Comments to File Metadata

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45022  by jllort

You have a compilation issue. Did you downloaded the OpenKM source code ( https://github.com/openkm/document-management-system ) when you got it compiled, you can add OpenKM project dependency.
choose your project from eclipse and then right click > Properties > Java Build Path > Project -> add here openkm
 #45303  by dferguson

I am trying to get this working, so I can investigate the workflow to append form comments to file Notes.

I have checked out the openkm project from Git.
When I try to add the Java Build Path to my workflow project I dont see any options...
Screenshot from 2018-02-09 12-04-20.png
Screenshot from 2018-02-09 12-04-20.png (257.37 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
 #45309  by jllort

I see in the screen you are using Jboss 5.0.0 development tool, I discourage using it. It is really older and might be buggy for what I watching in your screenshot. We have an OpenKM portable what comes with everything yet ready to work with it. Now we have release portable version as zip file what is not much confortable to deploy and use and in the next newsletter we will officialy release the new OpenKM portable based in Virtual Machine.

You can download the VM snapshot from here https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/open ... PorDev.ova ( the OS is linux mint and the user name is openkm and password openkm )
We have exported this OVA from Virtual Box ( an scenario where sure will going right ). Also we have checked under hyper v and vmware software too.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.