• Receive notification and check-in with new document name

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43425  by maniachhz

Hi,

In the 6.3 community, I want the following features

1. Just receive CREATE_DOCUMENT notification (not include CHECK-IN notification and so on)
2. I set system.document.name.mismatch.check = false. When the document is updated, the document name in file browser is not changed ( is old ), I want to set the name to new document name instead of the old when finishing check-in.

Please guide about how to setup or guide about the classes i should modify.

Thanks.
 #43434  by jllort

Should not be on create document event should be in document update. However you action should be executed in pre stage ( not in post ), anyway following the actual code in the checkin method is not set the doc name you are uploading we only have the binary data, that's why I think from automation view can not be done. I think you should modify the class FileUploader.java for it ( simply in case document name has been changed you should do a call OKMDocument.getInstance().rename(...);

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.