• OpenKM 6.3.2 Simple Search Problem

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43218  by alexkcy

HI.

First of all, I have been using Logicaldoc CE for some years and now move to OpenKM. I changed because of preview and OCR features for OpenKM CE. I don't mind to pay (reasonably) to Logicaldoc but they told me their paid version are not for personal use. So bad....

Now I am running OpenKM using docker.

I have a question about simple search (i.e. search box at the upper right hand corner).

I am not able to search more than 2 words using simple search but when I click "advance search" and do the same search at "Basic" tag, the result is as expected.

May I know it is a bug, or a "feature" of OpenKM ? What should I do to enable "two words" search at the simple search box ?

Thanks in advance.

Alex
 #43225  by jllort

The query should working for two words in both sides.
Can you make some screenshot and post here ?
I would like to understanding if these words are into the documents contents, part of the name, etc... ( the screenshot can help on it, but better if you illustrate us with more detail ).
 #43233  by alexkcy

HI,

Thanks for your reply.

Please see the following screenshots. really weird
sh1.png
sh1.png (231.58 KiB) Viewed 3758 times
Sh2.png
Sh2.png (80.03 KiB) Viewed 3758 times
sh3.png
sh3.png (110.96 KiB) Viewed 3758 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.