• Error when trying to modify MS Office plugins

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #41922  by sunil

Hi,

I'm trying to modify OpenKMExcelplugin source code but the code have some dependencies over AddinExpress.MSO.2005.

I have tried to look for this but didn't find any solution.

The above dll file is missing in source code and i can not do any modification without solving that dependency issue.

Can you please give me solution for this or from where i can find this ddl?

Thanks in advance.
 #41931  by jllort

Obviously. OpenKM uses add-in express for building the microsoft office addins. Basically we use https://www.add-in-express.com/add-in-net/index.php . These libraries helps us to do not worry on Microsoft Office changes and be sure the addin will be installed on all Microsoft Office version ( you'll discover is not so easy ).

Finally take as an advice. You are modifying a software not licensed as open source. Seems in the zip file we have missed to adding the LICENSE.TXT file, sorry for it. We will correct it.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.