• No Statistics Icon

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #41878  by pokil

Hi ,

I have a question , Why after installation, Statistics not render.
Q.png
Q.png (30.71 KiB) Viewed 2506 times
Please Help

Thanks
 #41882  by jllort

Did you restarted OpenKM few minutes before accessing the statics option ? because app needs sometime after restarting service for calculating values, and that could be the reason why is not showing.
 #41953  by pokil

Yes, I've run more than three hours
Still can not render ....
 #42245  by pavila

I'm pretty sure you can see an exception in Tomcat's log. If unsure about the meaning, please follow these steps:

1.- Stop Tomcat
2.- Empty $TOMCAT_HOME/logs directory
3.- Start Tomcat
4.- Try to reproduce the error

Once reproduces, please attach the log zipped.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.