• Preview PDF - remove select tools

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #41289  by jllort

Can you make some screenshot and mark the section you would like to be hidden.
 #41296  by welcomeweb

I wish it was available only hand tool
I do not understand how to toggle the preview viewer to another (from flexpaper to zviewer, in chrome i have another preview tool)...
To handle this change setting in my admin control panel and restart the catalina.bat service?
Attachments
zviewer.JPG
zviewer.JPG (51.98 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
other.JPG
other.JPG (45.09 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
flexpaper.JPG
flexpaper.JPG (24.02 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
 #41298  by jllort

These are the flexpaper parameters http://flexpaper.devaldi.com/parameters.jsp

Should test modifiying source code if one of them help you on it. http://sourceforge.net/projects/openkmportabledev/
You should be interested on looking for the class com.openkm.frontend.client.util.Util at the end of the class you will find the method createPDFViewerFlexPaper

At webapp/preview/flexpaper you will find the flexpaper libraries ( I do not know exactly which version is into community version, if you want can replace these for more actual version ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.