• get folders and their children names in Arabic use php sdk not work

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #40167  by jllort

I would like to reproduce the problem, we need two things:
1- sample code you're using
2- export some arabic folder and subfolder ( administration -> export ) and with it will be able to re-create your scenario in one of our developement environement.

Upload here a a zip file
 #40685  by rashedmohajer

hi,
After trying all the examples I found two problems
First,
I can not search in my special characters( Arabic name in all tests work well but not in TestSearch.php)
Second,
This attachment file operates with Professional only and is not With the community
I hope that I find the version work with community

Here my sample code
Code: Select all
//find
$queryParams = new QueryParams();
$queryParams->setDomain(QueryParams::DOCUMENT + QueryParams::FOLDER);
//$queryParams->setName('test');
//$queryParams->setFolder("/okm:root");
$queryParams->setFolderRecursive(true);

$properties = array();
$properties[self::PROPERTY_TECHNOLOGY_LANGUAGE] = 'راشد';
$queryParams->setProperties($properties);

$keywords = array();
$keywords[] = 'x';
//$queryParams->setKeywords($keywords);

$queryResults = $this->ws->find($queryParams);
foreach ($queryResults as $queryResult) {
    $this->printQueryResult($queryResult, 'find');
}
 #40698  by jllort

At the present the only workaround we can offer to you is use older SOAP API for it, http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/PHP_cl ... OpenKM_6.2 try with this sample http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/PHP_cl ... lex_search

We've still not closed the new version of sdk php professional and until be finished we will not start working again with community one, apologies for it. If you need some official paper from our side to your graduation project, there's no problem, we can explain it's not your fault and we're still not solved it with official OpenKM community sdk for php.
 #40703  by jllort

You're not the first arabic user sure and some of our customer are using api ( we have 3 sdk, .net , java and php ). The most stable is SDK for Java and later goes .net and at the end php. If you were a customer it will be yet solved, but is not the case, unfortunatelly we have a roadmap and our first priority are our customers, otherwise this company will not exists ( hope you could understand this point ). Bugs reported by community users goes in other speed. Anyway community users have the advantage of getting source code ( sdk for php and openkm source code ) and sometimes themself provide to us patches to resolve bugs.

You should debug from OpenKM side and check if parameters arrives there correctly or not ( I suppose you have configured the OpenKM portable dev environment https://sourceforge.net/projects/openkmportabledev/ ). The involved class is SearchService.java

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.