• Issue in integrating OKM 6.4 with Mule ESB 3.2.1

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #38475  by tsagar

Hello,

I was trying to integrate OKM with MuleESB, but I ran into issues related to apache cxf versions.
The mulestudio i was using had apache cxf 2.5.1, there was marshalling-unmarshalling issues with 2.5.1 version but when executed OKM java client with apache 3.0.1 it was running perfectly fine.
The latest version of mulestudio uses Apache CXF 2.5.9, which is less than 3.0.1 CXF.
With this I am unable to integrate OKM with Mule esb.
Let me know if anybody was successful in integrating OKM with Mule.

Regards,
Tushar
 #38533  by jllort

OpenKM uses CFX version 2.7.12 ( solves some marshal issues ) and our sdk4j is using jersey libraries. I do not know if it's possible integrate Mulesoft with sdk4j libraries ( I don't know what's needed to Mulesoft integration ). Basically sdk4j is a client library that use OpenKM rest API on a transparent way for fast application development purpose http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/SDK_for_Java
 #38571  by tsagar

Thanks Jllort for the reply. :)
  • I am using muleesb because we are using 2 DMS in our application and based on the switch (which is in the mule) we can either call OKM or any other DMS.

• But due to cxf version compatibility issue, I am getting unmarshalling errors, hence I am not able to integrate OKM with mule ESB. :cry:
  • Can you please suggest if any other ESB can be used instead of Mule ESB so as to overcome the said issue. :?:

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.