• Existing Tomcat install

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #3819  by davegball

Hi
I'm installing OpenKM on a server which already has a tomcat install listening on port 8080 and get the following error:
Code: Select all
java.net.BindException: Address already in use:8080 
I have another app which is installed and configured to use tomcat so I need to keep it at 8080. I expect the solution is to change the listening port for the Openkm install. Is there a config file where I can do this? run.sh doesn't appear to have anything.

Thanks.
 #3824  by ticl

It's in the following directory: server/default/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/server.xml
Code: Select all
    <Connector port="8080" address="${jboss.bind.address}"
         maxThreads="250" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
         emptySessionPath="true" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
         enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="100"
         connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.