• RSS

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.

RSS

#3612  by calil

It would be nice if there were an RSS.
 #3615  by jllort

For example, extend rss for each dashboard panels, for example new documents, las modified documents, etc... That's the idea ?
 #3723  by calil

The ideia is verify if were made any change in "Subscribed folders/documents" (or "Last uploaded documents") using a RSS reader.
In my opinion, the best point of OpenKM is the usability, that's why I'm using it! But, there are two thing in KTDMS that I miss: first is the RSS and second the possibility of configure the DashBoard.
I believe that the last one would not be easy to implement, but a RSS I think would be 0K!
 #3750  by jllort

OK I'll put in our enhancement the rss servive for dashboard panels.

About configuring dashboard it could be done ( enabling or disabling options for example I don't know which level of configuration you've got in mind) in other hand are user queries, you can do any user query and save it as a new dashboard panel view.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.