• The requested resource (/OpenKM/es.git.openkm.frontend.Main/

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #3482  by ravinauluri

Hi,

i have deployed the application successfully. when ever i tried to login to the application with the admin, admin credentials, Giving this message on the browser.
"The requested resource (/OpenKM/es.git.openkm.frontend.Main/index.html) is not available "

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the reason

thanks in advance
 #3498  by ravinauluri

THanks for the reply.

i am using openKM3.0 version. with the other username and password, giving Authentication Error.

when i tried with the admin, admin credentials, i got blank page with this message "The requested resource (/OpenKM/es.git.openkm.frontend.Main/index.html) is not available "

and one more thing i am using openkm + jboss 4.2 server.

Please reply me as soon as possible

thanks in advance
 #3501  by jllort

It's a fresh OpenKM 3.0 installation or older ?

If it's fresh I recomend downloading version 4.0 yet avaliable.

If it's older I need more information:
1- Other users can login withou problem and see it url or only admin ?
 #3506  by ravinauluri

i tried with the below three usernames and passwords, Giving "Authentication Error" in the same page itself.

username and passwords are
1. system, password
2. system2, password
3. user1, password

when i try with the admin, admin credentials, Giving "The requested resource (/OpenKM/es.git.openkm.frontend.Main/index.html) is not available "
 #3513  by jllort

If I understand you're compiling from cvs OpenKM version 3.0, well the problem is that you're not generating GWT files, take a look at developer guide to know how to build it.

There's avaliable OpenKM 4.0 from svn, don't checkout head, checkout tag 4.0 !!! we've changed to maven and eclipse ganymede, probably more easy to build distribution, but still not yet explained in developer guide, sorry for it, but we'll need some time to build documentation, any help in this way it'll be wellcome :)

Tell me if it answers your question ?
 #3539  by ravinauluri

Thanks for the reply.

there's a one file with the name of generate.bat and generateBack.bat files. when i run these rwo files one command prompt window is appearing and closing immedialtely.

generate.bat file contains like this....

@echo off

if "%JAVA_HOME%" == "" goto NO_JAVA

if "%GWT_HOME%" == "" goto NO_GWT

if "%GWT_INCUBATOR%" == "" goto NO_INCUBATOR

REM Compile GWT files
echo Compiling GWT files...
set APP_DIR=%~dp0
set APP_NAME=es.git.openkm.frontend.Main

REM Clean previus generated files
del "%APP_DIR%docroot\%APP_NAME%" /Q /S

REM Generate JS and HTML
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xms256m -Xmx1000m -Djava.awt.headless=true -cp "%GWT_INCUBATOR%/gwt-incubator.jar;%GWT_LIBRARIES%/gwt-log-2.5.2.jar;%APP_DIR%src;%GWT_HOME%\gwt-user.jar;%GWT_HOME%\gwt-dev-windows.jar" com.google.gwt.dev.GWTCompiler -out "%APP_DIR%docroot" %* %APP_NAME%

echo GWT front end generated.

goto END

:NO_JAVA
echo Missing JAVA_HOME. Make sure JAVA_HOME point to JDK 1.5 installation.

goto END

:NO_GWT
echo Missing GWT_HOME. Make sure GWT_HOME point to GWT installation.

:NO_GWT_INCUBATOR
echo Missing GWT_INCUBATOR. Make sure GWT_INCUBATOR point to incubator installation.

goto END

:END
 #3547  by jllort

execute from your command line, and ensure you've defined in your Operating system the paths

JAVA_HOME
GWT_HOME
GWT_INCUBATOR

Use command "set" to view all your system environment variables
 #3640  by ravinauluri

Still i am unable to run the "Generate GWT OpenKM to Project" and "Generate GWT OpenKM Admin to Project".

when i was running this i got below message in the console

Compiling GWT files...
Could Not Find F:\europa_workspace\openkm\docroot\es.git.openkm.frontend.Main
The system cannot find the path specified.

GWT front end generated.

Please tell me the procedure to generate GWT files succesfully.

Thanks for advance

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.