• Mobile Version

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #30113  by handinux

hi all.
when i open demo.openkm.com with my android phone browser the mobile version appears but when i build openkm from sources and open it in my android browesr the desktop version i see.

thanks
 #30136  by jllort

Demo is based on Professional version. Since version 6.0 we removed mobile support from Community version. We proposed to community if someone would like to maintain this code and nobody offered for it. At the present you can consider it as deprecated, in future releases I think we will include again, because will be raised directly from Professional version.

Also one of OpenKM partners developed a OpenKM client for iPad.
 #39098  by pavila

Please, don't mix different subjects in the same post.
 #39388  by sandertaker

Hi, i need to know if i can see a preview of a document using openkm 6.3 commnunity, or the only way to see a preview from android is using version 6.4?
 #39540  by Catscratch

He Guys,

I integrated a new mobile version into community edition 6.3.x.

My problem is the spring security redirection. I don't know excactly how it works. When login is complete, the user gets redirected to "frontend/index.jsp". But where is this redirection configured? Where can I change the redirection (in my case to "mobile/index.jsp")?
 #39560  by jllort

First, you should modify index.jsp with something like that :
Code: Select all
if (FormatUtil.isMobile(request)) {
	url = Config.MOBILE_CONTEXT + "/index.jsp";
} else {
	url = "frontend/index.jsp";
}
The method should be something like:
Code: Select all
/**
 * Detect if the current browser is a mobile one
 */
public static final boolean isMobile(HttpServletRequest request) {
	String userAgent = request.getHeader("user-agent").toLowerCase();
	return userAgent.contains("android") || userAgent.contains("iphone") || userAgent.contains("ipad")
			|| userAgent.contains("blackberry");
}
Also you should detect on login.jsp if you're on desktop or mobile scenario. then include login_desktop.jsp or login_mobile.jsp ( you should create one ). Because login screen should not be the same.

The index.jsp redirects to /mobile/index.jsp what should be an authenticated resource
 #40425  by sunil

Hi Guys,

I just came to know that mobile view has been removed from 6.X on-wards :( . I have tried a lot to integrate mobile view of 5.X with 6.3 but not succeeded :cry: . If any one did the same, please share the source code with me :| .
 #40426  by Catscratch

Hi,

I did it. I didn't have time to commit it back to OpenKM developers yet to let them integrate it into community edition. I will do so asap.

I would suggest you wait until these patch is reviewed an integrated again.
Last edited by Catscratch on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #40432  by sunil

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

You have done really good work with Mobile version. :)

I really appreciate if you share the source code with Zip file. :idea:
 #40435  by sunil

Edit: Removed
Last edited by sunil on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #40436  by pavila

I think I've received the patch, but it doesn't work. It shows a blank page.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.