• OpenKM 5 - WS Questions

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #6945  by mateusz

Hi,

I have two question about Web Services methods:

First, how I can get versionId for method "void restoreVersion(String token, String docPath, String versionId)" from OKMDocument? I searched versionId in Version class, but it not contain such variable.

Second, why method "FormElement[] getProperties(String token, String nodePath, String grpName)" from OKMPropertyGroup doesn't return value of property it returns name, label, width, hight but no value(I think that it works in 4.1)?
 #7120  by pavila

You can get version id from the document object returned by getProperties().
 #29501  by rhomeson

Hello,
I have the same question about obtaining the versionId from the client API. I am using 6.2. It would seem natural that the versionId would be kept with the Version class. However, based upon the reply, I looked at Document (returned from getProperties in the OKMDocument class). The Document class has no attribute called versionId either. It does have a Version (actualVersion), but there is no versionId there either. I am sure I am missing something obvious.

This also begs the question, what is the difference between the the methods in OKMDocument:
Document getProperties(String token, String docPath)
 #29513  by pavila

First of all, I recommend to upgrade to OpenKM 6.3 because is the one which is being maintained right now.

Regards.
 #29517  by rhomeson

What I meant that I am using the 6.2 client web services. We built this using the wsdl on your web site, which only goes up to 6.2. Is there a 6.3 wsdl? thanks

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.