• user management

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #2923  by pvervoo

In the administration tab, under the \"user\" section, there are two top windows and one bottom window. When editing users and you have more than 15 users or so, you always have to scroll to see the user data of the selected user. Therefore I would like to suggest that you put the scroll bar in the top left window in stead of the top right window, and freeze the top right window. ( see attachment ).

Also I would like to draw your attention to the fact that in the same screen, in the bottom window, the date filter doesn\'t work !

Greetings
Philippe Vervoort Image
 #2928  by jllort

About date filter that not runs ? filter only runs when you select one users, not for all users. Is that your case ?

I\'ll study your suggestion about ui distribution.
 #2929  by pvervoo

Date filter:
When I select 1 user, and I ask from 01/01/2009 till 16/07/2009, I only get info from 01/07/2009 till 16/07/2009 ( i.e. only the actual month in stead of from the beginning of the year ).

Philippe Vervoort
 #2932  by jllort

OK,

I\'ll investigate this possible bug. Are you sure you\'ve got older logs for this user ? you\'ve not removed log databases etc... the information is there ?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.