• can't uploaded pdf get c://fakepath

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #26630  by Shakes

Can someone please help, im desperate. Im on a sql server database, trying to upload a pdf that is greater than 4mb.

update: there no error in the log, as it remains stuck on the progress popup
 #26667  by Shakes

Please can anyone help?

Do I have to set anything on the server to allow files of 4mb and higher to upload. Is it an tomcat issue or database issue?
 #26672  by jllort

Files are stored in file system, that means should not be database problem. You not see anything in your catalina.log file ( sure ? ). We got customers with SQL Server ( in this case is not your problem ) and windows OS and nobody has this kind of problem. We need more information about it. Can upload small files ? 1MB or shorter ?
 #26675  by Shakes

Jillort- thanks for replying, when I upload anything below 4mb, works fine. But as soon as I select a file over 4mb it stops but after 10 mins it goes to 1% and then it freezes. There's Nothing in the log. It seems to be the server being slow but I have openkm installed on two different servers and the same issue?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.