• Can we use Xpath in WS 6.2

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #25811  by michaeled

Hi all !

For a php client with OpenKM 5.10, i was performing a search with that code :
Code: Select all
$user = 'm.edlich';
$statement = "/jcr:root/okm:root//element(*, okm:document)[(@okm:authUsersRead = '".$user."')] order by okm:content/@jcr:lastModified descending";
$queryResultArrayResult = $OKMSearch->findByStatement($token, $statement, "xpath");
$queryResultArray = $queryResultArrayResult->item;
This code doesn't work anymore with OpenKM 6.2,

So is it possible to continue to use xpath in soap request ?

Michael.
 #25855  by jllort

I think no. From vertion 5.x to 6.x we make a major upgrade which was remove jackrabbit repository and work with our own ( new database, etc... ). I think xpath now is deprecated, I'm no totally sure I will ask to one of my colleagues.
 #28391  by michaeled

Hi Jllort,

Do you have news about the use of Xpath Query (wiki :http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/XPath_queries) in OpenKM 6.2 ?

I was havin a script in Okm5 who show the 5 last documents added,
with something like this : /jcr:root/okm:root//element(*, okm:document)[(@okm:authUsersRead = 'toto' or @okm:authRolesRead = 'roleTOTO')] order by okm:content/@jcr:lastModified descending

How can I do that with new implementation ?

Thanks,

Michael.
 #28396  by pavila

In OpenKM 6.2 you can make Hibernate or SQL queries, but not XPath.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.