• Bug report about "Copy to clipboard"

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1701  by Iwen

I want to copy the file url to clipboard. When I click that button, the message box come out and tell me error is occered. I\'m using firefox.
By the way, I also test in okm demo, the result is same.
 #1709  by pavila

To enable javascript Copy to Clipboard buttons on Firefox and Mozilla, enter the following line into browser address bar: \"about:config\"

The list of preferences should open in browser window. Click right mouse button somewhere in active part of preference list window and choose New > Boolean option from context menu. Paste the following Preference name into the New boolean value window input box: \"signed.applets.codebase_principal_support\"
 #2523  by Joe

Hi and thanks for Firefox tips.

I encounter a small bug, URL returned by Copy to clipboard button is like that:
?docPath=%2Fokm%3Aroot%2Fuser_global%2Foo-presenting-ubuntu.odp

There isn\'t the prefix like https://mywebsite.com/OpenKM/es.git.ope ... tend.Main/
Moreover this function doesn\'t work at all with IE6, is it \"normal\"?
I\'m using Okm Community version 3.0.

Thanks for your help.

Joe
 #2529  by pavila

You need to configure this property in OpenKM.cfg
Code: Select all
application.url=http://your-host:8080/OpenKM/es.git.openkm.frontend.Main/index.jsp
This behavior in IE6 seems a bug. We will try to fix it in the next release.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.