• Login issue openKM 6.2.2 with LDAP

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #23299  by anurag

we we had configured LDAP in openKM 6.2.2 and getting issue after login

com.openkm.core.RepositoryException: PathNotFoundException: 98a99f8f-a7ca-4f09-a8a2-0128f5b07383 : /okm:trash

please suggest any solution
thanks in advance
 #23310  by jllort

That is caused because you're login to ldap but you're not recovering correctly the roles. From ldap user not get ROLE_USER or ROLE_ADMIN and has no grants to create or access okm:trash. Ensure your users have one of the roles and that are correctly assigned during login.
 #23331  by pogo

Hello, I have same problem, so I have to add one of those roles to users in my LDAP, or can I add this role to users in OKM config?

EDIT: I created ROLE_USER in LDAP and it works.
 #23509  by anurag

I have configured ldap with openkm 6.2 and successfully login.In ldap I have already created one user with ROLE_ADMIN and problem is only how we login to all user in ldap with ROLE_USER.we can't add this role to all users in ldap. please suggest any solution.
 #23534  by jllort

Under <beans:bean class="org.springframework.security.ldap.userdetails.DefaultLdapAuthoritiesPopulator"> add
Code: Select all
<beans:property name="defaultRole" value="ROLE_USER" />
That will force all uses have this role.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.