• MuleSoft

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #22928  by madhav_tanex

Hi

I am using the openkm 5.x in Mac environment. I just wanted to know if the openkm application is flexible with the Mule ESB.

Thanks & Regards,
Madhav
Last edited by madhav_tanex on Tue May 28, 2013 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
 #22929  by jllort

Could be integrated with mule ESB if was needed, the most direct way seems todo integration with webservices.
 #22938  by madhav_tanex

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Just I wanted know the webservices of the openkm 5.x is flexible with the Mule ESB.
Last edited by madhav_tanex on Tue May 28, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #22984  by jllort

I think should not be any problem on it. Anyway without to be totally sure about it I suggest minimal test, really it's trivial test it. I suggest upgrade to 6.2 version and take a look at http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Webservices_Guide where you can find webservices examples.
 #22987  by madhav_tanex

Thanks for your reply. If I am upgrading the openkm 5.x to 6.x will work with mule ?
Last edited by madhav_tanex on Tue May 28, 2013 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #23018  by jllort

There's no example available how use mule ESB with openkm via webservices, you're welcome to share your expertice on it to the rest of community users.
 #38474  by tsagar

Hello,

I was trying to integrate OKM with MuleESB, but i ran into issues related to apache cxf versions.
The mulestudio i was using had apache cxf 2.5.1, there was marshalling issues with 2.5.1 version but when executed OKM java client with apache 3.0.1 it was running perfectly fine.
The latest version of mulestudio uses Apache CXF 2.5.9, which is less than 3.0.1 CXF.
With this I am unable to integrate OKM with Mule esb.
Let me know if anybody was successful in integrating OKM with Mule.

Regards,
Tushar
 #38532  by jllort

We use CXF 2.7.12 in OpenKM ( solved some unmarshall problems with older versions ) and with sdk4j library we're using Jersey libraries. Is possible to integrate with sdk4j library ? I'm not Mulesoft expert and I do not know how goes this kind of integrations.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.