• Search using Modified/Created Date comparison

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1789  by bragarwal

Hi,
I am developing a search functionality to retrieve all documents from last modified/created date till the current date.
I know this can be achieved using XPath query and passing it in findByStatement() method provided via Search webservice.
I am looking forward if someone can help me out formulating the XPath query to search documents by comparing the Dates in OpenKM.
What are the OpenKM MetaData keys for Document modified date and created date from OpenKM repository.
In which format the date gets retrieved using XPath, so that I can pass the input date in the XPath query for comparison in Java to compare the System date and OpenKM document dates.
Also whether OpenKM version 3 supports XPath 1.0 or 2.0.
How do I know which OpenKM MetaData keys linked with the document properties in the repository.
Please let me know the answers as I am in middle of implementing advanced search features using XPath using Date comparison.
 #1801  by bragarwal

I have formed an XPath query to solve the problem, logically it seems correct but when i try to execute it using OpenKM GUI interface, it fails. Please find the query below:

/jcr:root/okm:root//element(*,okm:document)[@okm:content/jcr:lastModified >= xs:dateTime(\'2008-07-20T00:00:00.000Z\')]

where the arguement in xs:dateTime(\'\') is an ISO8601 formatted date. I just wanted to fetch all the document/folders who whose last modified date is greator than the given modifieDate.

Please Pavila/jllort help me out in solving this problem. Atleast let me know if I am doing it right or not.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.