• Problem login with created user

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #12722  by t.wolter

i have the problem that i just get an web access error if i try to login with a user i created in the admin interface.
with the standard admin login it is possible to use the system.

does anyone have an idea?

is it possible to see the problem somewhere?

thx in advance
 #12789  by t.wolter

thx for info.
this works.

but do i have to assign the Role "UserRole" additionaly to every user?

i created a new Role and assigned just this to the User.
 #12890  by sasoa

But how can we create Roles/Groups with users if we can have only one rules (UserRule)? That is required for permitions, send mail to group, ...
 #12905  by jllort

The idea is you've got UserRole and OwnRole1, OwnRole2 etc.... assign to some user UserRole, OwnRole1 and OwnRole2 but UserRole is never propagated across repository it's only used to get grant connection. OwnRole1 for example will have read grants to okm:root ( etc... )

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.