• MBEAN That are the cause of problem

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #11250  by lucas.santana

Hello guys!

When i try to deploy the last OpenKM revision i get an error in Jboss application server, i found many differences between the OpenKM.war from SVN and OpenKM.war from Stable release.

How i solve this?

Thanks!
Code: Select all
--- MBeans waiting for other MBeans ---
ObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=OpenKM.war,id=-1707101549
  State: FAILED
  Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL file:/E:/Servers/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp796147596956262815OpenKM-exp.war/ deployment failed

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=OpenKM.war,id=-1707101549
  State: FAILED
  Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL file:/E:/Servers/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp796147596956262815OpenKM-exp.war/ deployment failed
 #11276  by jllort

We need more information about what are you doing. Which OpenKM.war version are you talking ( it's running ) and which one have you checkout ? the svn url
 #11289  by jllort

Bad idea using actual trunk, better if you use last 5.1.x version on svn

There're a lot of changed on trunk, for example we're yet running with tomcat that means must be done some minimal changes on jboss 4.x or 5.x to running with trunk

What do you want to develp ? then I'll be more sure if you really need to be on trunk or on svn 5.1.x latest branch version
 #11292  by lucas.santana

Hello jllort!

I compiled and deployed the last OpenKM.war successfully from branches directory, I am developing some specific extensions to my company, for example a new tab document with a form to insert specific information to the file.

Thanks for help!
 #11321  by jllort

Use the branch for it ...

Only a suggestion in order you make it right, use always extension API ( if it's possible ) that's classes under com.openkm.frontend.client.extension if you use it you'll easilly upgrade to newer version without losing work.

If you consider your extension could be useful for other users you can share it too, there's no problem.
 #11341  by jllort

Any feedback, suggestion, contribution it'll be apreciate in order doing it better.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.