• Guildline for install language pack [problem fixed]

• Help us to spread the OpenKM word translating the applicacion to your preferrd language.
Help us to spread the OpenKM word translating the applicacion to your preferrd language.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #11216  by jllort

Which openkm version ? that's only available under 5.1.x

It's so simply:
1- Go to http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Language_packs and download you language pack
2- connect as administrator in your OpenKM and go to administration tab
3- At right you've got a icon ( flags ) select it ... there're available languages
4- Simply select the file and upload ( translations will be registered )

You can complete translations if it's needed ( and you can export and share the translations with comunity )
 #11239  by sanyou

Thank Jilort for your help. I have actually done the same, the following error appears when I chose the Traditional sql file to install.

Unexpected token: ZH in statement [INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'OKM-001001', '????????, 'zh] Then I found only the table structure is create but there is 0 definition.

Could you please help? Thanks.
 #11280  by jllort

if you paste file into database query then runs right, but not if you loading the file ? is that ? please confirm it !
I think the problem could be jboss is not configured as utf-8, there's a parameter in jboss that must be set ( by default will come with new jboss-openkm bundle downloading, but older has not it configured ).
 #11308  by sanyou

jllort wrote:if you paste file into database query then runs right, but not if you loading the file ? is that ? please confirm it !
I think the problem could be jboss is not configured as utf-8, there's a parameter in jboss that must be set ( by default will come with new jboss-openkm bundle downloading, but older has not it configured ).
I have double confirmed my process is right. I tried again. I delete the traditional chinese table again.
Then I use the lanuague function to browse the sql file and run. There is an error message and failed.
Then I open the sql and copy all the content. Plaste the content in to the database query interface and select I run the database query. It success to build the language. The attachment contains my process of description above.
Attachments
(241.46 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
(241.46 KiB) Downloaded 339 times
 #11330  by jllort

It's curious than from sql query panel you can insert values but not reading the file, in both case might have the same problem.

Jboss might be configured as utf8 in JAVA_OPTS add -Dfile.encoding=utf-8

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.