• delete user folder in repository view

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #1028  by tidus2728

Hi,

How do I delete the user folder of a user in repository view if ever the user is in inactive status from logging in OpenKM. I could not find any option on how to clean up the user folder which causes wasted disk space.

Thanks in advance.

Tidus2728
 #1035  by jllort

Here have two solutions:

If I understand well the problem is on user My documents or trash that now is not active no ?

1- Reactivate user, connecting and deleting user document under \"my documents\", and empty trash.

2- Connecting to repository directly and removing information there. Here you can delete all user structures. I\'ll not to say how to do it, because I prefer pavila says to you, but since next monday is on holidays. Be patient, because edit the repository directly is critical and I prefer he says it to you.
 #1056  by tidus2728

Hi pavila,

I already did the first method but the user structures are still there. How do I delete the user structure in repository. I may need to clean up the traces of the user.

Thanks.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.