• CMIS

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #22363  by madhav_tanex

Hi jllort,

I am using openkm 5.x application.Is it possible to implement a CMIS interface for openkm 5.x ?

Is there any another version is flexible with the CMIS?
Last edited by madhav_tanex on Tue May 28, 2013 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #22400  by pavila

OpenKM 5.1 is deprecated. I suggest using (and implement CMIS) on OpenKM 6.2
 #22412  by madhav_tanex

Hi pavila,

Thanks for the information. Are you sure openkm 6.2 will work on CMIS ?

If you have any information please share with us.

Best Regards,
Madhav
 #22428  by jllort

Yes, openkm will get CMIS support. One of our team developers have it already assigned, it has been some extra delay on it because we get some problems with desktop sync feature ( still not yet released ) and ms office addins in professional and community version. The initial timeline was get finish on may but actually we got about 2-3 weeks of extra time merged and I think realistic time will be for june.
 #22693  by ctucker

My organization may also be interested in making use of the forthcoming CMIS API. Please let me know when it's ready for us to start testing.
 #22717  by jllort

Until june will not be able to start testing. Then will be the moment to contact us.
 #24566  by rbahntje

Ya se encuentra liberada alguna versión con CMIS para poder realizar pruebas?
 #24568  by jllort

CMIS only come with 6.4.2 which is not released as a trial, if you want to try it shoudl contact with us directly here you can get more information about http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/CMIS
 #24576  by pavila

We are releasing 6.4.2 soon. I think in a couple of weeks, but we need to fix some bugs and make more testing. This new version will implement CMIS and a new RESTful API. Note that this version is the professional branch and not for community release. But we will provide also a trial for testing.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.